Roger Federer Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Net Income: Here are some facts about all time favourite Tennis star Roger Federer. He is currently ranked World No.4 by Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP). He turned professional in 1998 and has been ranked in the Top 10 tennis players internationally since 2002. He has chosen to sit out this season of tennis tournaments due to an injury.
Roger Federer Wiki | Bio | Profile:
Full name: Roger Federer
Nickname: Federer Express, El reloj suizo, King Roger, JesusFed, NinjaFed among others.
Profession: Professional tennis player.
Roger Federer Height | Weight:
Height: 1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)
Weight: 187 lbs or 85 kg
Roger Federer Career Stats:
ATP Singles titles won: 88
ATP 1000 Masters titles: 24
Olympics: Gold with Stan Wawarnika (Beijing, 2008), Silver in Men’s Singles, (London,2012)
Grand slams won: 17
Grand slam finals reached: 27 Men’s Singles grand slam finals.
Total Finals Reached in a Single’s match: 136
Total Finals Reached in a Double’s match: 14
Winning rate for singles/doubles: 0.65/0.57
Roger Federer Career Achievements:
- 23 consecutive Grand slam semifinal appearances
- 36 consecutive quarter final appearances.
- One of the eight men in tennis history to have a career grand slam which means winning all four grand slams at least once.
- Won 7 Wimbledon titles, only others to do that were Pete Sampras and William Reneshaw
- He is the only player to win an all-time record of 9 hard court Grand Slam titles.
- Has spent 302 weeks as number won player in ATP World rankings (237 of them consecutively)
- Only player to win 65+ matches at all four Grand slams.
Roger Federer Ranking:
Current ATP rank– No.4
Roger Federer Debut:
Federer debuted as a junior player at Wimbledon in 1998. Later that year, he turned professional.
Roger Federer Personal Life:
DoB: 8th August 1981 (35 years)
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hometown: Basel, Switzerland.
Wife: Mirka Vavrinec (She is also a former WTA player)
Children: Two twin girls and two twin boys
Endorsements: Nike, Nationale Suisse, Credit Suisse, Rolex, Lindt, Jura Elektroapparat and ten other brands.
Roger Federer Net Worth:
Estimated net worth: $300 million and $81 million in ATP earnings.