Sports Hike

SportsHike Brings You All Latest Sports News, Our Team Is Dedicated For Sports Follower, We Will Cover All Games such as Football, Cricket, Tennis, Badminton, WWE And Many Other Sports.

Köln vs SC Freiburg Live Stream – Bundesliga 16 September Prediction & Telecast

Köln vs SC Freiburg Live Stream – Bundesliga 16 September Prediction & Telecast – German major football league Bundesliga is in it’s third week and FC Köln are set to take on SC Freiburg on Saturday 16th September at Rhein Energie Stadion.

Köln vs SC Freiburg

Köln vs SC Freiburg

FC Köln vs SC Freiburg Live Stream

Köln vs SC Freiburg Live Streaming – The match would be starting at 12:00 am (IST). Many websites online are hosting the live streaming of this match. Websites like www.streamgaroo.com and www.tkqlhce.com are streaming this match live. These sites are providing the service free of cost. The website bundesliga-streams.net would provide commentary in German. The streaming will start as soon as the match starts.

FC Köln vs SC Freiburg Bundesliga Prediction

FC Koln VS SC Freiburg Odds Comparison: The home team FC Koln got 1 win and 1 draw and 0 losses in the last 2 games. They’ve scored 40 goals and conceded 15 goals in the last 20 games, average getting 2.00 goals per game.

The away team SC Freiburg got 1 win 0 draw with 1 loss in the last 2 games. They’ve scored 43 goals and conceded 22 goals in the last 20 games, average getting 2.15 goals per game.

FC Koln got 1 wins in the last 1 home games, SC Freiburg got 0 wins in the last 1 away games.

1×2 Odds Analysis: There is a 50% chance that FC Koln and SC Freiburg scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that FC Koln wins is 50.5%, the chance for a draw is 26.6% and the chance for SC Freiburg to win this game is 22.9%.

FC Köln vs SC Freiburg TV Telecast For 16 September

Köln vs SC Freiburg Live Telecast – In India, the match would be streamed on Star Sports 2  Asia and Star Sports 2 HD Asia. The match would start at 12:00am (IST)

Updated: September 16, 2016 — 5:43 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sports Hike © 2017 Frontier Theme