Sports Hike

SportsHike Brings You All Latest Sports News, Our Team Is Dedicated For Sports Follower, We Will Cover All Games such as Football, Cricket, Tennis, Badminton, WWE And Many Other Sports.

Argentina vs Chile Copa America 2016 Final Preview, Predictions

Argentina vs Chile Copa America 2016 Final Preview, Predictions- The Copa America 2016 Finalist are ready to face-off each other on 27th June 2016 Monday at Met life Stadium in New Jersey at Indian Timings 5:30 AM. The Met life Stadium which is shine of New Jersey located at Meadownlands which is known as home ground for New York Jets and Gaints of National Football League And also owned by the Franchise built the stadium with Joint Partnership in Year 2010. The Naming Rights were sold to Met Life Insurance Company And its the world’s most Expensive stadium ever made which cost around $1.6 Billion. It has a sitting capacity of 82,000 people which is the 2nd highest sitting capacity stadium. That’s why Copa America 2016 Final is kept in Met life stadium as it it one of the grand event and high no of peoples can take part and joint it.

Also See: Argentina vs Chile Live Streaming


Argentina vs Chile Copa America 2016 Preview

Argentina vs Chile Preview- The Whole Journey of Both the teams were quit interesting and smooth as the series begun from 4th June and taking its a huge end on 27th June Monday. The Teams and defeated there rivals in Semi Finals and left them for the 3rd place Match which will take place between USA Vs Colombia Copa America 2016. Argentina Vs USA match was one of its own History where the World Class player Lionel Messi Showed his magic and made the history in Copa America by making such score 0-4 and even made new record for Argentina taking over Gabriel Batistuta’s 54 Goals.While Chile beats Colombia by 2-0 on 23 June Thursday which was on through Arturo Vidal after the Midfilders were given Yellow Cards Vidal help the team to take on Colombia.

Copa America 2016: Argentina vs Chile Prediction

Argentina vs Chile Prediction- The Predictions According to the past history and the current matches held in this years the both the teams are rivals from 1910 when they had there first Copa Centernario Match Where Argentina Defeated Chile by 3-1. From 1910 till now there had been 88 Matches between both the teams in which 22 went drawn and 7 won by Chile rest 59 are won by Argentina means 73% matches are won by Argentina. According to our Specialist and past History 70% winning chances are with Argentina and 30% with Chile. The both the teams also faced each in the 7th June Group Match which was also won by Argentina by 2-1.

Argentina vs Chile Final Possible Lineups, Squads

Argentina Team Squad For Copa America 2016 Final

Goalkeeper: Marchesin, Agustin (Santos Laguna / Mexico), Rulli, Geronimo (Real Sociedad / Spain)

Defender: Casco, Milton, Demichelis, Martin, Garay, Ezequiel, Mas, Emmanuel, Musacchio, Mateo, Pinola, Javier, Rodriguez, Gonzalo, Vangioni, Leonel, Zabaleta, Pablo.

Midfielder: Pereyra, Roberto (Juventus / Italy), Perez, Enzo (Valencia / Spain), Pizarro, Guido (Tigres UANL / Mexico)

Forward: Acosta, Lautaro (Lanus / Argentina), Correa, Angel (Atletico Madrid / Spain), Dybala, Paulo (Juventus / Italy), Tevez, Carlos (Boca Juniors / Argentina)

Argentina starting lineup (4-3-3 formation): Romero; Mercado, Otamendi, Funes Mori, Rojo; Biglia, Mascherano, Lamela; Messi, Higuaín, Di Maria

Chile Team Squad for Copa America 2016 Finals

Goalkeepers: Garces, Paulo (Colo Colo / Chile)

Defenders: Lichnovsky, Igor (Gijon / Spain), Campos, Felipe (Palestino / Chile), Vilches, Christian (Paranaense / Brazil), Albornoz, Miiko (Hannover 96 / Germany), Diaz, Paulo (San Lorenzo / Argentina)

Midfielders: Fernandez, Matias (Fiorentina / Italy), Gutierrez, Felipe (Twente / Holland), Bolados, Marcos (Antofagasta / Chile), Rabello, Bryan (Santos Laguna / Mexico), Pavez, Esteban (Colo Colo / Chile), Iturra, Manuel (Rayo Vallecano / Spain), Meneses, Fernando (Veracruz / Mexico), Valdes, Diego (Audax Italiano / Chile)

Forwards: Larrondo, Marcelo (Rosario Central / Argentina), Vargas, Jeisson (Universidad Catolica / Chile), Henriquez, Angelo (Dinamo Zagreb / Croatia)

Chile starting lineup (4-3-3 formation): Bravo; Fuenzalida, Medel, Roco, Mena; Aranguiz, Diaz, Vidal; Pinilla, Vargas, Sanchez

Updated: June 23, 2016 — 5:30 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sports Hike © 2017 Frontier Theme