Tillakaratne Dilshan Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Wife, Net Income: Tillakaratne Mudiyanselage Dilshan, popularly known as Tillakaratne Dilshan is a Sri Lankan cricket player and was also the captain of the cricket team. Dilshan, who debuted in Test and ODI against Zimbabwe during Sri Lankan cricket team’s tour of Zimbabwe in 1999, is regarded as one of the most avant-garde batsmen of the modern game. He’s the inventor of the scoop shot more popularly known as the Dilscoop which sends the ball flying over the head of the keeper. He’s the first batsman to hit 200 fours in T20s.
Tillakaratne Dilshan Wiki | Bio | Profile
Full name- Tillakaratne Mudiyanselage Dilshan
Nickname- Dilee, Mr. Pallekele
Profession- Sri Lankan International Cricket player.
Tillakaratne Dilshan | Height | Weight
Height- 5 feet 8 inches
Weight- 61 kgs
Eye Color- Black
Hair Color- Black
Tillakaratne Dilshan Career Stats
Top Score- 193
Top Score- 161*
Tillakaratne Dilshan Career Achievements
- ICC T20 Performance of the Year 2009
- In Test cricket, Man of the series award for Bangladesh in Sri Lanka series of 2005 and Sri Lanka in Bangladesh series of 2008
- In ODIs,named as Man of the series five times in Hero Cup, Dialog Cup, Commonwealth series and Bank Alfa series.
- Won Man of Series in T20s twice against West Indies and England.
- Named Man of the Match more than 20 times in various matches against India, Bangladesh, England, Zimbabwe, Pakistan, Australia, South Africa, West Indies and New Zealand
Tillakaratne Dilshan Ranking:
ODI batting rank – 10
ODI bowling rank – 55
Tillakaratne Dilshan Debuts and Retirements
Test Debut: vs Zimbabwe, 1999
ODI Debut: vs Zimbabwe, 1999
T20 Debut: vs England, 2005
Test retirement: 2013
ODI retirement: 2016
T20 retirement: 2016
Tillakaratne Dilshan Personal Life
Age: 39 years
Zodiac sign: Libra
Wife: Manjula Thilini
Children: 4 children, 2 daughters, and 2 sons.
Occupation other than cricket: Owns a luxury hotel in Kirulapana and models for his own fashion line ‘Dil Scoop’
Tillakaratne Dilshan Net Income:
The exact figure is not known but his net worth has grown significantly in 2016. He is estimated to be worth more than $2 million.