Emirates Cricket Board XI vs West Indies Live Stream – 2 Day Practice Match- The most awaited match of 2016 is here. The Emirates Cricket Board XI vs West Indies 2 day practice match will take place at ICC Academy in Dubai. The match will be held today that is 3rd October 2016 and scheduled time being 11:30 PM as per Indian Standard Time. The Live ball-to-ball commentary will begin as soon as the match will commence. Moreover, the matches will have the Live Streaming and TV Telecast for the viewers. Do not miss this exciting match.
Emirates Cricket Board XI vs WI
Emirates Cricket Board XI vs WI

Emirates Cricket Board XI vs West Indies Match Preview – 2 Day Practice Match

The 2 Day Practice match between Emirates Cricket Board XI and West Indies is scheduled to happen today (October 3, 2106) at ICC Academy, Dubai at 11:30 PM according to Indian Standard Time

The West Indies team include Dwayne Bravo, Marlon Samuels, Jeorem Taylor, Keiron Pollard, Andre Fltecher, Samuel Badri, Chadwik Walton, Sunil Narine, Johnson Charles, Carlos Brathwite, Jason Holder,Evin Lewis, Nicholas Puran, Kesrik Williams, Rovman Powell.

Emirates Cricket Board XI (From): Ahmed Raza, Amjad Javed(c), Ghulam Shabbir(w), Imran Haider, Mohammad Naveed, Mohammed Qasim, Muhammad Usman, Qadeer Ahmed, Rameez Shahzad, Rohan Mustafa, Shaiman Anwar, Laxman Sreekumar, Chirag Suri, Rohit Singh, Abdul Haq

Emirates Cricket Board XI vs West Indies Prediction

The predictions of the match being 80% win by West Indies, on the other hand, Emirates Cricket Board XI has 20% chances of winning.

Emirates Cricket Board XI vs West Indies Live Stream

Emirates Cricket Board XI vs WI Live Stream – There are a large number of fans to witness the following 2 Day practice match. There are still a few viewers who cannot make it to the stadium. For them, the Emirates Cricket Board XI vs West Indies 2 Day Practice match would be Live Streamed. There are a number of broadcasters who would telecast the event and which will be updated soon. The viewers can surely watch the Live Streaming on YouTube, Hot Star. Another number of channels, blogs and sites will too keep the viewers updated. Stay tuned and don’t miss this exciting match.